‎"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

Friday, September 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So my birthday turned out a lot better then I thought it would. I was expecting just a little cake with my roommates but oh did I expect wrong.
After my classes, I came home to my room all decorated with streamers and balloons! That was a wonderful surprise. Then Jason and Elizabeth took me out to dinner and we went to Outback Steak House. I of course got a steak!

After dinner I just went back home to the roomies. I walked in the door and all of them were sitting on the couches just smiling and staring at me. I was kinda hesitant and then two seconds later, a huge group of people (which more then half I didn't even know) jumped our from behind the kitchen counter and yelled "SURPRISE!!!" And then everyone sang happy birthday.
We all ate cake, cupcakes and ice cream. Camille made a yummy chocolate cake and Elizabeth made me cute pink cupcakes with marshmallow flowers on top! It was so much fun!



Also later, a boy that has knows some of my roommates, came over and sang Celion Dion to me while playing the guitar. Oh it was pretty silly. Throughout the rest of the night, people would stop by and we would give them cake.
My roommates Camille and Tiffany also gave me little gifts which was so nice of them and Mom and Dad sent me beautiful flowers!
 Camille got me croutons and a cute white scarf. Tiffany got me some super cute earrings and a milky way!
It was SO much fun and I loved every minute. My roommates treat me so well. They are already like sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment