Yesterday we had an amazing thanksgiving dinner as an apartment. Complete with turkey, stuffing, orange jello, broccoli, rolls, potatoes and gravy, sparkling cider and of course pie. We each took something to make that way it would be even. It was so fun and we all out. Camille and I went to the DI to buy goblets for the cider and we decorated the counter all cute and festive. It was so fun and so delicious. I made Christina's famous peanut butter pie and it turned out AMAZING! Now I just can't wait to go home and spend thanksgiving with my wonderful family! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Monday, November 7, 2011
|I had to match while I baked see.|
- Woke up at 7:00 a.m.
- Got ready in 30 minutes and went to class from 7:45-12:30
- Ate lunch
- Practiced piano for 45 min.
- Grocery shopping/getting gas (for Utah this weekend!!! :) )
- Plan FHE
- Start dinner and FHE treat
- I made AMAZING chicken bundles while making AMAZING cream cheese frosting and AMAZING chocolate cookies that resulted in AMAZING homemade oreo cookies for my wonderful FHE fam!! :) I did all of this at the same time within an hour and a half and I didn't burn anything! Yes mom, I know you are proud.
- FHE: held at our brothers house where they have two TVs and a projector so we had mario kart going on two TVs and rock band on the projector. It was SO fun and it was my idea. Yes brothers, I know you are proud.
- Super successful Monday :)
- Thank you and goodnight.