‎"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday...

I had to match while I baked see.
  • Woke up at 7:00 a.m.
  • Got ready in 30 minutes and went to class from 7:45-12:30
  • Ate lunch
  • Practiced piano for 45 min.
  • Grocery shopping/getting gas (for Utah this weekend!!! :) )
  • Plan FHE
  • Start dinner and FHE treat
  • I made AMAZING chicken bundles while making AMAZING cream cheese frosting and AMAZING chocolate cookies that resulted in AMAZING homemade oreo cookies for my wonderful FHE fam!! :) I did all of this at the same time within an hour and a half and I didn't burn anything! Yes mom, I know you are proud.
  • FHE: held at our brothers house where they have two TVs and a projector so we had mario kart going on two TVs and rock band on the projector. It was SO fun and it was my idea. Yes brothers, I know you are proud.
  • Super successful Monday :)
  • Thank you and goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh Cind!! I love you so much! Your post made me laugh! :) You are such a great wonderful person! Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete