‎"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

Friday, September 9, 2011

Already tears....

So don't worry to much by the title. I had to add suspense. So I just barely payed my tuition......even though it ended up only being $675.02 (yes I am including the two cents), I still almost bursted into tears. Camille made me happy fast so I didn't end up crying, but still I really wanted to. Though I shouldn't complain because I have two lovely scholarships to back me up and my books were super cheep! So I am very very very very grateful for everything right now. It is so crazy how your attitude changes so fast when it comes to money. I am still in love with college and am having the time of my life!!!! Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment