‎"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

Thursday, September 8, 2011

First day of COLLEGE!!

So I really feel like I have been here for a month already. Today has been so long but very very fun! Jason, Elizabeth and I got here at about 9 a.m. and unloaded my very packed car. After a crazy six hours later Camille and I finally unpacked everything.
This is our lovely room in the process of unpacking. Isn't it just so cute??? It is a lot better right now that everything has a home. We got lucky and got the medium size room so we aren't super snug.

This is our nice closet! I actually thought it would be half this size before arriving but it actually is pretty big. We just love it a lot!
And of course we had to take a lunch break during our crazy packing. This is my very first meal. Toast, pudding, a tomato (which I ate like an apple) and water. So healthy right? I am defiantly starting off on the right foot.
So after packing we did some lovely freshman "Get Connected" things which were really fun and we were able to meet a new people. Though right now I am super tired and can't believe the first day is coming to an  end! So we will just see what this weekend brings! It feels so amazing to finally be here and be settled. The roommates aren't to amazing but I think once we all get settled and get to know each other a little bit better we will all be just fine. Anyway, time to go have a dance party with Camille so peace out brothas! :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see where you're living! I hope the roommates turn out ok, oh and your lunch...first day and you've already mastered the weird college student meals!! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete