‎"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Dan woke me up early on my birthday and surprised me with a wonderfully decorated apartment. He  had seven little presents placed on the couch and he said open them in order! While I opened each present he filmed me (note that I had just woken up so I didn't look very film worthy). I was super confused because the first three presents I opened were electrical cords. Once I got to the sixth gift I knew it had to be a camera or something. Then the seventh was a Canon t3i!! I seriously started to cry because I was so surprised and SO excited! Dan and our family members pitched in to get me this amazing gift! I was the best birthday EVER! After we opened presents, we went to church and then Dan through a surprise birthday party with a bunch of friends. I have the bestest husband ever! I really cares about me and wants me to be so happy. Let's just say he is really good at it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment