‎"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love my family!

On Sunday, my parents and I were talking about how I will be paying for three semesters of school in a row since I want to go to BYU in the winter. It was a pretty depressing topic to talk about. There is seriously no way that I could do that on my own. So we were talking about my resources and how I could earn money during school. One idea was to find more people to do wedding videos for. Though, I didn't know how I would afford a camera. The next day, my sister in-law Christina emailed me asking if I would be willing to babysit for her for a weekend while they went on a trip and in return they would give me their HD video camera that I have been trying out. I pretty much almost started crying because she totally answered my prayers!! Thank you Brent and Christina for being so supportive and amazingly generous to me! I don't know what I would do without such an amazing family :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I checked your blog. Way to make me feel so good! You have to know that you deserve everything you get. I don't know how we can ever repay you for the incredible aunt you've been to my kids, especially Jordyn. And for the awesome sister you are to me and Brent. I am so grateful for you in my life! And I'm so glad we are able to help you. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete